Prevent Cancer is one of the most serious diseases. World Cancer Day is on 4th February. A person suffering from cancer struggles between life and death. In such a situation, everyone thinks that in any way, do not fall in the clutches of this serious disease. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you about some such foods which reduce the risk of cancer.
Ways to Prevent Cancer
- Get up in the morning and make a habit of walking barefoot on the green grass for 10-15 minutes. This accelerates the blood circulation of the body. Blood circulation increases in all parts of the body. Women who have a small child should continue to breastfeed for 6 to 8 months.
- Use spices like cinnamon, kalonji, cardamom, ginger, turmeric, carom seeds, fennel, etc. every day. Make powder of fennel, cinnamon, ginger, dry ginger, and keep it in the kitchen. Consume it 1-2 times a week with tea or with milk.
- Eat a balanced and nutritious diet. Consumption of foods like fruits, nuts, green vegetables, grains keeps the body healthy. Avoid overeating junk food, soda, cold drinks, outside food. Junk food, soda drinks gradually make the body prone to disease.
- Keep your body fit. Don’t be lazy Don’t stay seated. Keep the body active every day. Walk every day, walk, try to walk more. Taking a walk every morning and evening keeps good health.
- Stay away from intoxicants like tobacco, gutka, zarda, alcohol. Drug use increases the risk of getting cancer. According to a study, about 80 percent of cancers are caused by drug use in the world.
- Keep weight under control. Check body weight every month. In such a situation it is important to keep your body fit. These green vegetables destroy cancer cells.
- Consuming fruits keeps your health good. Eating fruits that provide vitamin C and fiber can keep your health at its best and reduce the risk of cancer.
- It is helpful in increasing the effectiveness of chemotherapy. The sulfur compound present in it destroys the cells of the large intestine, breast lung.
Include these 5 things to avoid cancer
Cancer is one of the oldest and deadliest diseases. Cancer can affect almost any part of the body. Lung cancer, for example, is the most common cancer worldwide. However, in women, breast cancer and cervical cancer are also commonly reported.
5 things you should include in your diet to prevent cervical cancer. Most people know that excessive alcohol consumption, or smoking in general, can increase the risk of cancer. Dolo 650 Uses in Hindi Here we are going to tell you about 5 foods that have properties that can help reduce the risk of cervical cancer.
It is said that eating an apple a day will not require you to go to the doctor, and factually also there is no denying that apples are a very healthy food in your diet. Rich in vitamin A and flavonoids, apples may help reduce the risk of cancer.
Green, leafy cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and some other things are considered important for cancer prevention. It is also rich in fiber, which aids in digestion as well as aids in weight loss.
Cranberries are used as a home remedy for urinary tract infections and help keep the cervix healthy. Cranberries are also rich in flavonoids that help in killing cancer-causing cells. Spices help in the prevention of cancer, know what are the advantages and disadvantages
Garlic and Onion
Garlic and onion are part of most Indian foods and are also beneficial for health. They are rich in flavonoids, vitamins, and other nutrients, which make them perfect for your healthy diet.
Kidney Beans (Rajma)
Kidney beans are also known as kidney beans. They are rich in flavonoids and other nutrients. These are a great way to include more fiber in your diet along with the right amount of carbohydrates.