While attempting to access the company file that is stored on another computer in multi-user mode, are you getting the QuickBooks database server manager stopped error message? If yes, you must stay tuned to this post until the end to read about all the possible troubleshooting solutions to it. Generally, the database server manager stopped working because of some damage to it or network connectivity issues. It is understandable how frustrating it can be for users when they need to do some urgent work with QuickBooks, and they can’t even access the data of their company file. Considering the complexity of such kinds of QBDBMgrN related errors, we have come up with this post to remove your worries.
Looking for technical assistance to resolve QuickBooks database server manager stopped error without breaking a sweat? If yes, get assisted by certified QuickBooks error experts by dialing our customer support number 1.800.579.0391.
What are the reasons that can prompt the QuickBooks database server manager is not running on this computer error?
There are a number of potential reasons that can prompt the QuickBooks database server manager is not to run on this computer error while accessing the company file. Some of the most observed ones are as follows:
- There is some damage done to QuickBooks installation files.
- QuickBooks database server manager has been damaged or corrupted
Read Also:- QuickBooks Script Error
What should be done to fix the QuickBooks database server manager stopped error?
Solution) Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop using the clean install tool
Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop from the system
- Open the Windows Start menu, type “Control Panel” in the search bar, and open Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click on the Program tab and then go to the Programs and Features tab.
- From the list of installed programs, select QuickBooks Desktop and then hit the Uninstall button.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to remove QuickBooks Desktop from the system completely.
Use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool for Windows
- At first, get QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system from the official website of Intuit.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub, go to the Installation Issues tab and then click on Clean Install Tool.
- Next, you need to choose the QuickBooks Desktop version you are using and then hit the Continue button.
- At last, click on the OK button on the Please Install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location screen.
Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop on the system
- In the CD drive of the system, install the CD of QuickBooks Desktop and then follow the on-screen steps to install the QB Desktop.
- When QuickBooks installing is done, register your QuickBooks Desktop with the product and license information.
In case you are unable to resolve the QuickBooks database server manager stopped error even after reinstalling QuickBooks using the clean install tool, then there is a great possibility that the Windows Firewall settings have been outdated and are blocking the database server manager from accessing the internet. We suggest you to update Windows Firewall settings and see whether this resolves the error or not. You can also get in touch with our QuickBooks error experts and get the issue resolved in no time by dialing our customer support number 1.800.579.0391.