Overview:- Want to turn GIF to PDF file? If your answer is yes, then you have arrived at the right place where you supposed to be. In this following write up, we will introduce you the best methods to perform this task prominently. Read this complete guide and follow the steps to resolve this issue.
A GIF is a lossless format for images files that generally supports both animated and static pictures. Therefore, it was the standard for 8-bit color pictures on the internet until PNG became a feasible choice.
Where as PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It is however a versatile file format made by Adobe that gives users an easy, reliable way to present and exchange document. Regardless of the hardware, software or operating systems being utilized by anyone who views the document.
Know the Possible Ways to Turn GIF to PDF Format
There are quite a few methods by which users can easily perform this task. First we will discuss the manual method along side its limitations. Afterwards, we will be discussing the Professional solution to eliminate the manual limitations.
The Procedure is divided into two parts:-
- Manual Method to Transform GIF to PDF
- An Automated Approach
Manually Transforming GIF to PDF Format
Simply utilize these below mentioned instructions:-
- Go to the TIFF file location on your computer.
- After that, Right-Click on the TIFF file and choose the Print option.
- Then, select Print as PDF and hit on the Save option.
What are the Disadvantages of the Aforementioned Method?
- This method is quite time consuming as users have to convert each image one by one.
- It does not support bulk image conversion.
- There are high chances that users may end up losing some of their data.
- Furthermore, duplication can also occur during the conversion procedure.
A Quick Solution – GIF to PDF Converter Software
There are quite of few method that users can utilize to turn GIF to PDF format. As we know already know, the free method have some serious drawbacks. That is why, we highly advised you to opt for the Smart GIF File Converter Software. This utility allows users to transform their images into multiple export formats. It is also created with advanced mechanism that helps users to preserve their images before and even after the conversion process.
How to utilize this Converter Tool? – Complete Guide
Simply follow these below mentioned steps:-
- To start, Install and Launch this utility on your operating system.
- After that, select either Add File or Add Folder(s) to browse your TIFF files.
- This software allows to preview their GIF files in the software panel before the operation. Then, click on the Next option.
- Next, choose PDF as your saving format from the drop down menu.
- Furthermore, users can either create PDF for each image or Single PDF for all images according to their requirement.
- Lastly, press on the Convert button to start the conversion process.
Functions of GIF to PDF Converter Tool
- Several Saving Formats:- This converter software allows users to turn GIF to PDF format. Aside from this, it offers a wide range of export formats by which users can easily transform their files into any portable format.
- Preserve Image Quality:- It is built with advanced mechanism that helps users to maintain the quality of the images before and even after the conversion procedure.
- Works with Windows OS:- Also, it is compatible with all the versions of Windows operating systems. Despite of which version the user is using to turn GIF to PDF format. Thus, it supports all the current and prior versions of Windows OS.
- Eliminate Selected Images:- The Remove or Remove All option to delete any selected image that users may have added into the software interface by mistake.
- Rearrange Image Order:- Moreover, this utility allows users to rearrange the order of their images by simply using the Move Up or Down option.
- Stand-Alone Software:- There is absolutely no need for any external software or any plug-ins. As this utility itself is self-contained.
This following article allows users to turn GIF to PDF file. Apart from this, we have also mentioned both Manual and professional solution in details along its pros and cons. Users can however choose any best suited method for them.
However, the manual methods does have some major disadvantages that can do more damage than good. It is therefore highly advised to opt for the Professional Solution that we have just described briefly in this write up.
Read More:- How to Transform BMP to JPG?