- Have you ever had a bad experience at the eye doctor? From across the shop, frames catch your eye. Maybe it’s love at first sight, or perhaps it’s the culmination of a long-term crush on a particular brand, color, or design. However, the love soon fades into disillusionment… The frames are either excessively large or excessively thin. They’re either too close, or they’re sliding. They are not available in any other color. The issue is that you purchased them. You can continue to be disappointed until you remember that nothing beats bespoke eye wear when it comes to finding your ideal pair of glasses.
- If Are you fond of wearing glasses with a glare-free finish and blue light protection? Or maybe you’d like your sunglasses to have polarized lenses? The list could go on… There used to be fewer choices for frames, with no choice of bridge height, hinges, or material. And if your favorite color wasn’t available, you had no choice but to accept it or find another style!
- Bespoke eyewear is not exclusively the domain of spectacle manufacturers. However, they were among the first to embrace it and sell it to opticians and glasses wearers. They are well-positioned to make stylish, exclusive, tailor-made eyewear thanks to their technical knowledge and design sense. After all, many people want to benefit from the advantages of custom-made glasses.
- Bespoke eye wear is the first to identify emerging trends and needs because they directly communicate with consumers. Many of them still design their own frames for spectacles.
- It’s just a short step from there to providing bespoke eye wear, and many of them have taken it with the aid of some of the available training. Opticians are well trained to do more than just take measurements because of their position as advisers. Many of them now sell a variety of customized eyewear that genuinely represents the needs and tastes of the wearer.
- On the other hand, taking measurements is still the domain of the optics industry that is less obvious: developers. Although conventional measurement tools are still in use, 3D modeling is becoming increasingly popular. This is where the programmers enter the picture: Because of their abilities, they can create software that can take facial measurements and recreate them in three dimensions.
- Although all of these experts have a role to play in bespoke eye wear, some of them wear several hats. It is now possible for an optician to learn development skills or for a developer to move into the eyewear industry. There are no hard and fast guidelines, which is good because art and technology necessitate both flexible thought and process discipline.
- Some unique bespoke eye wear will take you on a journey through the world of made-to-measure eyewear, teaching you everything you need to know about custom-made eyewear. A complete set for a perfect match, regardless of your size!
- Made-to-measure requires a variety of measurements, including your own. These aid in ensuring optimum precision when designing glasses that are an excellent match for your face and features. So far, there hasn’t been anything different. However, several spectacle manufacturers are moving much further in their search for precision by using advanced technology such as 3D printing.
Bespoke eyewear is a source of comfort, indulgence, and necessity for some of us. However, utterly bespoke eyewear must include the lenses. If a lens is fitted improperly in glasses that otherwise represent the unique features of your face, visual performance will be compromised. You’ll need customized lenses and frames to ensure clear vision.