Dermal Fillers Treatment is one of the quickest means of achieving an enhanced makeover in your lunch time. It is safe, non surgical and very popular. Many patients will lose facial volume as they age. Skin fillers allow people to correct lines and enhance their lips, cheeks, and other facial areas, without having to choose invasive plastic surgery treatments. The dermal filler procedure is much easier and a more cost-effective solution compared to plastic surgery. The treatment restores your lost volume, and makes you look fresh and younger.
Though, dermal fillers are very safe, there are times when some health risks may arise. The article discusses a few points that you should keep in mind when considering these enhancements –
Cases of Allergies –
Generally, few people have complaints with dermal filling treatment, but sometimes, the individual may suffer from an allergic reaction due to poor quality products or a high resistance to foreign products. Different people have different resistance systems, and some might be sensitive to filler materials. However, many cases of allergy occur because of the type of filler materials.
You should ask your treatment provider to check for possible allergies, before injecting the fillers. By going through a medical review and consultation, you will be reducing the risk of complications after the treatment.
Redness is a common side effect that happens after dermal filler treatment. It normally stays for one or two days, but if the symptoms persists for longer duration, it could be a sign of some allergy to the product. You should not worry about the redness immediately after the treatment, but if it remains there for more than a week, you should visit your clinician.
Along with redness, some swelling may also surface in the treated area. It will also remain there for a couple of days, after which it will start decreasing. You should not panic about it. Do not touch or press the swollen area, as it can aggravate the implant site, and cause further problems. But, if the swelling does not disappear or minimize after a week, you should speak to the clinician, who provided treatment.
Another observation after the dermal filling treatment. This can occur and might be associated with a sensitivity to the product injected. You should contact the clinic if this persists.
In the main, most patients will have no significant side effects or allergies after dermal filler treatment. However,with different types of dermal fillers available the product selection is critical and you should only consider a skilled medical practitioner for this task. Choosing a novice or non-medical may increase chance of serious consequences to your health and looks.
Dermal fillers help in fixing a variety of concerns, which includes:
- Add volume and smoothing to the layers of the face and cleanse out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth.
- Plump in the thin lips and smoothen out the vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Improve cheeks to enhance its shape and restore fullness.
- Filling out hollow lines underneath the eye area.
- Increasing the volume of the lower cheek or the temple area of the face.
Dermal fillers are ideal for:
- Lip Enhancement – to give the lips more definition
- Lip Augmentation – which gives greater volume and a fuller appearance to the lips
- Tear Troughs – fillers will add volume and correct the hollows under and around the eyes
- Lip Creases – they will soften the depth of smokers lines around the mouth
- Nasolabial Folds – ideal for softening or correcting the deep grooves between the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth
- Cheek Enhancement – to contour and enhance the cheeks, to create higher cheekbones
- Jowls Correction – fillers can define the jaw line to create a more defined, attractive line
- Marionette Lines – will lessen the lines that give you a turned down smile
- Nose – filler will straighten out bumps, lift the tip or improve the nose shape
- Chin – filler can define and change the contours of your chin
Dermal fillers for chin augmentation can:
- Improve the facial balance of the forehead, nose and chin
- Improve the symmetry of the chin
- Improve self-confidence
- Give a defined, stronger jaw line to improve the appearance
- Gently reshape a weak chin
- Achieve a completely natural looking result