How to check natural organic products
Today I would like to talk a bit about organic skin care products in Pakistan – great for your skin and extremely healthy. Natural cosmetics such as facial masks which we can make at home are free from harmful chemicals. They are great for your skin, yet easy to make, and much cheaper than the cosmetics and beauty products you can find in stores.
If you have problems with dandruff lemon juice can help you. Simply squeeze some lemon juice on your head and massage for a few minutes. After that wash your head with shampoo. Works great, believe me!
Rosewater is great for your skin. It not only clears it but also rejuvenates and facelifts. Excellent!
Spinach is full of vitamins and other healthy substances. It will make you stronger (remember Pop Eye?) and more resistant to illness. And as you know how you feel shows on your skin, so a strong body means beautiful skin.
Cucumber is very important for your health and one of the most important ingredients when it comes to skincare. Great for curing dark circles:
1. Mix cucumber with potato juice. Dip cotton balls in this mixture and keep them on your eyelids for about 15 minutes and wash off gently or
2. Mix cucumber juice with rosewater and glycerin. It is a great mask for dry or sunburn skin.
Eggs are a great product for face care, body care, and hair care. Best when used with oil and honey. Mix honey, egg, 1 tablespoon of brandy, and oil and leave on your hair for a couple of hours.
Honey is one of the most wonderful skincare and beauty products. has an intense rejuvenating and regenerative effect.
1. Use it with an egg as a facial mask or
2. Mix honey with oatmeal, ground almonds, and yogurt. Apply the mask to your face for about 5 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water or
3. Mix honey with lemon and vegetable oil – it is a great moisturizing mask for dry skin. Put on your face for about 10 minutes and wash off with warm water or
4. Put a couple of cups of honey in your bathtub when you are taking a bath for smooth and soft skin.
Grapes are great especially if your skin is oily. Simply mix grapes, egg white, and lemon and apply on your face. Leave for about 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
Apples, as you know, are a great source of vitamins. Use apples to improve your health, beauty, and wellness. For better effects, you should use green apples, but any will do. Cut an apple into thin slices and rub it onto your oily skin to control the oil shine.
I just want to talk to you a little bit about the misconceptions that have arisen in many people’s minds concerning cheap skincare products. Now, when I say cheap skin products I am not talking about the formulas that you get at your local bargain bin store, but rather the reasonably priced formulas on the market. Some of these products are a good buy and some decidedly not so good.