You may have concerns if you are pregnant at high risk. Will you require any particular prenatal care? Will your child be okay? Cloudnine Hospital Gurgaon thinks that a child is life’s greatest gift and that pregnancy is one of nature’s most wonderful pleasures. As a result, Cloudnine provides you with world-class medical knowledge, state-of-the-art facilities, a space filled with love and laughter, and personnel committed to the overall well-being of you and your baby to guarantee a successful and joyful pregnancy. Credihealth provides further information on the hospital as well as complete profiles of the physicians that work there.
Risk factors for a high-risk pregnancy
A high-risk pregnancy can sometimes be the consequence of a pre-existing medical issue. In other situations, a medical issue that arises during pregnancy that affects either you or your baby makes the pregnancy high risk.
- Maternal age is advanced. Mothers above the age of 35 are at a greater chance of pregnancy.
- Cigarette smoking, alcohol use, and illicit drug use can all jeopardize a pregnancy.
- Pregnancy risks can be increased by high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, epilepsy, thyroid illness, heart or blood problems, poorly managed asthma, and infections.
- Women bearing twins or higher-order multiples have greater pregnancy risks.
- Various problems that arise during pregnancy might be dangerous. An incorrect placenta position, fetal development less than the 10th percentile for gestational age (fetal growth restriction), and rhesus (Rh) sensitization – a potentially fatal disease that can arise when your blood type is Rh-negative and your baby’s blood group is Rh positive — are all examples.
- If you had a preterm delivery in your previous pregnancy or if you’ve had several early deliveries, you’re more likely to have another in your next pregnancy.
All early arrivals are celebrated at Cloudnine Hospital Gurgaon. Their Neonatal care services provide specialized care to babies born prematurely (before 37 weeks of pregnancy), with low birth weight (less than 2.5Kgs), or with a medical condition such as heart problems, infections, or birth defects that require specialized treatment.
Steps to promote a healthy pregnancy
Stick to the basics whether you know ahead of time that you’ll have a high-risk pregnancy or just want to do everything you can to avoid a high-risk pregnancy. For an example:
- Make an appointment for a preconception consultation. Talk to your doctor first if you’re thinking about getting pregnant. He or she may urge you to start taking a folic acid-containing prenatal supplement and reduce weight before becoming pregnant. Your doctor may also discuss the potential of having a kid with a genetic disorder.
- Seek prenatal treatment regularly. Prenatal checkups can assist your doctor in monitoring your and your baby’s health
- Avoid dangerous drugs. Quit smoking if you smoke. Inform your doctor about any over-the-counter or prescription drugs or supplements you’re using.
Cloudnine Hospital Gurgaon understands that when you find out you are expecting a child, your life takes a massive shift. Their goal is to collaborate with you throughout your pregnancy, offering all of the services you will require, such as comprehensive prenatal care, your choice or medically required birth option, and, of course, postnatal care.
Why choose Cloudnine?
The specialist obstetricians at Cloudnine Hospital Gurgaon are among the best in their industry. Their Neonatal Intensive Treatment Unit provides newborn newborns with expert medical, surgical, and cardiology care.