Bitcoin is illegal in many countries and Pakistan is one of them. This is mainly due to religious reasons and certain political factors. It is the first digital & decentralized currency to ever exist in the past 2 decades. From Bitcoin, many other Cryptocurrencies forked out, and paved their path in their own way. Some become better and more affordable for the people, some didn’t. Though if you have found Bitcoin in your possession and are looking for an exchange that provides Bitcoin to PKR conversion, you can do it from your cryptocurrency exchange. To do BTC to PKR conversion from our exchange, visit the link. Before doing so, check out some basic instructions for making conversion process quite easier.
Bitcoin to PKR Conversion process
- Register yourself on our exchange with a simple & straightforward registration process.
- After registration is successful, you will get an exchange wallet for carrying out conversion against your Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency for that matter
- Transfer your Bitcoins to our exchange wallet to carry out your conversion. Remember, this exchange wallet is not for long term permanent storage for your Bitcoins. It stores your cryptocurrency temporarily for the time you carry out your conversion, liquidation or buy & sell.
- Now, head to the conversion menu. From conversion menu, select Bitcoin as the currency you want to convert. For receiving your Pakistani Rupee (PKR). We suggest to choose Direct Bank Deposit option to receive your PKR Currency directly into your bank account. Our exchange will automatically detects region and converts accordingly
- Submit your BTC coins on the provided payment ID, which you can also get by scanning the QR Code
- Upload a snapshot of your submitted Bitcoin payment
- Provide information in the given text fields
- Finalize your conversion after filling out all the text fields
Bitcoin and various other cryptocurrencies are illegal due to their decentralization and involvement in gambling. There are no banking facilities to deal with any kind of cryptocurrency. Not only this, but no online exchange is available that provides dealings in cryptocurrency. Even Pay pal is not available in Pakistan, which on international borders deal with certain cryptocurrencies. If you want to avail of cryptocurrency services, you have to make off-border arrangements for storing your Bitcoins by using third-party trusted wallets. Our exchange deals with Bitcoin services globally. We consider that this trend should easily be adaptable anywhere.
After finalizing your conversion, you will receive your PKR currency shortly after, which will be deposited into your Bank account. Make sure to check out market prices, exchange price, and the price difference between your desired Cryptocurrency and fiat cash. As the cryptocurrency market is heavily affected by price regulations, which can either crash their market value or give them new heights. The more people are going to invest in, the more it will flourish. There are a lot of factors that prove both beneficial and non-profitable for cryptocurrencies, and these factors are always in consideration of miners and investors. As the biggest asset of cryptocurrency is the investor that invests in it and makes it go up.