The most significant difficulty Shopify apps marketers confront in this hypercompetitive environment is shopping cart abandonment.
Across all industries, the average cart abandonment rate is 69.57 percent.
It’s tremendously upsetting for all Shopify store owners when they successfully take a shopper through the sales funnel and provide attractive offers but lose them at the point of purchase.
Recently, the primary objective of online merchants has been to reduce abandoned carts in Shopify in order to increase sales.
Fortunately, there are numerous free and paid shopping cart abandonment apps available to assist in lowering the cart abandonment rate.
In today’s blog, I’ll recommend the best Shopify plus development company for lowering cart abandonment rates.
Best Cart Abandonment Apps for Shopify
Wigzo is a marketing automation platform that recoups lost sales through a variety of channels. It employs an omnichannel marketing strategy to address the issue of abandoned carts. Additionally, the app features customer segmentation, which divides clients into groups based on their interests and purchases.
You can choose from a variety of stunning templates or make your own with the help of a dedicated builder. Each cart recovery channel is fully customized to match the look and feel of your business. It includes a variety of pre-built automated procedures that save time and allow for the creation of unique cart recovery campaigns.
Key Features of Wigzo
- SMS alerts with a link and a discount for abandoned carts
- pre-built email marketing automation workflows that need the user to provide little input
- email messages to abandoned carts with a link to the checkout page
- Automatically import products into emails to save time on email production
- Push notification on-site to prevent cart abandonment
- Notifications via browser push
- Simple Integration
Tidio is a Shopify software for small and medium-sized businesses that features chatbots that automatically send abandoned basket messages. Because the notifications are customizable, you can test alternative calls to action and messaging to increase sales recovery.
It does, however, offer shopping cart abandonment emails as part of its mailing service. With an integrated visual email builder, you can effortlessly generate automated emails to remind your customers to complete orders.
It includes a chatbot that notifies customers when a product is added to their shopping basket. You can personalize this message to act as a notification or to provide them with a discount code to entice them to make the transaction. The message shows instantly and may be placed on any page of your website.
Key Features of Tidio
- Sends an abandoned cart notification to clients about to depart the store via a chatbot.
- Returning visitors will get a customized message that you can use to greet them or give information about a deal, for example.
- Can be used to create custom cart abandonment chatbots.
- Has a pre-built shopping cart abandonment chatbot template that you may use to quickly develop a chatbot.
Recart is a Shopify web development company that enables users to send automatic messages to all consumers who have abandoned their shopping carts in order to encourage them to continue the checkout process and purchase your product.
Additionally, it includes options for turning visitors into subscribers. Customer opt-in is simple; they do not need to supply their email address; they simply need to check the checkbox.
Key Features of Recart
- Send automatic messages using messenger
- Reminders about abandoned carts
- Order confirmations
- Notification of fulfillment
- Suggestions for a future purchase
- Notifies customers of new products and services Enhances contact and engagement
- Simple to assemble
- Integrate with Wheelio, Optimonk, Privy, Justuno, and Facebook Messenger to provide a more personalized experience.
Care Cart helps you convert abandoned carts into income by tracking and retargeting abandoned carts.
It is a straightforward, comprehensive, and dependable software that allows you to track and convert abandoned carts on your Shopify app store.
This software allows you to view abandoned cart users and the products they added in a list manner.
Prior to adding a product to a cart, It requires customers to enter their email addresses. As a result, you’re carrying a big collection of emails. It configures recovery emails in accordance with your preferences. Care Cart allows you to create a custom email drip schedule.
Key features of Care Cart
- It is completely free.
- Follows up on and recovers all abandoned carts
- Emails sent automatically with clickable links
- Converts revenue that has been lost in your eCommerce store
- Increased conversion rate
Consistent Cart is a Shopify app that recovers abandoned shopping carts by utilizing several communication channels and scaling revenue.
It uses Facebook Messenger, email, and push alerts to remind customers about their shopping carts.
Within a few minutes, it may develop stunning abandoned cart recovery emails, new account creation emails, and happy birthday emails, hence increasing sales.
Additionally, it assists you in obtaining the consumers’ email addresses prior to adding things to their cart. A pop-up window appears, requesting clients’ email information in order to retarget them later.
Key features of Consistent Cart
- It is your responsibility to increase sales.
- The monthly increase in orders
- Reduces unforeseen marketing costs and broadens the conversion reach
- A one-stop-shop that combines the functionality of ten distinct apps
- Verifies orders twice to reduce annoyance from notice emails to users.
FREE PERSISTENT CART APP
This Shopify extension might assist you in decreasing cart abandonment across numerous devices. In other words, if a customer begins their purchase on a laptop and then abandons it, they can continue buying on their smartphone.
Free Persistent Cart App is relatively simple to deploy, making it an excellent tool for increasing your sales.
Another was devoted to e-mails. MoonMail Recover Checkouts enables you to send messages automatically or manually to customers who have abandoned their orders on your site.
A major quality of this Shopify apps is that it includes five distinct email templates and a user-friendly editor.
Additionally, you can internationalize your plan by selecting a template that is appropriate for the country you are targeting.
As an eCommerce marketer, if you’re looking for a solution to help you improve abandoned cart recovery, the aforementioned Shopify apps are ideal because they’re designed to prevent cart abandonment during the purchase process, which may help you increase your business sales and revenue.
If you’re wanting to provide an omnichannel experience for your customers and reduce cart abandonment rates, Wigzo is the most comprehensive Shopify apps for the job. It’s a simple-to-use program that helps businesses recoup lost sales and comes with a 14-day free trial.